"We now have a growing research panel and have increased the efficiency, appeal, and response rate of the surveys we implement. The qSample customer service has been wonderful."
Christine Oschell, PhD
The Institute for Tourism and Recreation Research
The University of Montana
"After working with the team from qSample, we decided to move all our survey research to online, and now we are able to conduct research fast, less expensive, and with more accurate samples than ever."
Jim Kitchens, Ph. D
The Kitchens Group
"I've worked with the qSample team for several years now and I would highly recommend them for being responsive, innovative and flexible."
PPSG LLC(former Microsoft insight Director)
"qSample assisted us with obtaining the best reach of survey respondents that we have ever gotten. I highly recommend them for assisting with your survey projects."
Caroline M. Fisher, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Management & Information Science
University of Missouri--Rolla
While traditional panel providers tend to develop gamer panels from a subset of their broad consumer panel, this panel recruitment approach tends to lack profile granularity, but more importantly, creates respondent fatigue, which ultimately results in poor response rate and data quality.
qSample's gamer panel (GameFeedback.com) is carefully recruited to target true and light video gamers, but also taking into consideration certain key industry trends (geography, gender, age, purchasing behavior, playing habits, etc.) to ensure a well balanced and representative panel of gamers. In addition to general profile information, survey data collected from GameFeedback respondents is backfed into our general profiler, giving our clients access to unlimited data points for sampling. As a result, this provides more survey space, which allows marketers and consumer insight professionals to focus their research on strategic questions that truly matter.
1. Real gamers. Our members are segmented by casual and experienced gamers, who are pre-screened and double opted-in to participate in various research activities.
2. Extensive profiling. Our rigorous recruiting, profiling and registration process result in over 300 general profile data points collected on each member. Additional profile is stored based on ad-hoc survey data, which can be reused for sampling.
3. Custom recruitment: Custom recruitment with the flexibility to fine tune our panel based on project types and our clients needs.
4. Research platform. Innovative community listening research platform that combines quant and qualitative methodologies which allows survey respondents to participate in online focus group discussions at the completion of a survey.
5. Data collection flexibility: Desktop, mobile, or tablet - Customize mobile app for each research community, which provides respondents with the ability to capture pictures, videos and give you more full-bodied and nuanced information than you have ever thought possible. This helps assure that all qualified individuals are able to participate regardless of what platform they have access to.